Clients & Assignments
The current client base of LSC includes major multinational companies, start-up biotech. companies, investment banking firms and consulting companies operating at several different levels of the Agri-Food Chain and located in North America, Europe, Middle East, Japan and China.
Representative LSC Assignments
• The development of a strategic plan for a Pan-Arab Organization to invest $950 million dollars in regional food security.
• The development of the strategy and organization for an $800 million Middle East Sovereign Wealth fund focused on national Food Security.
• The development of a business plan for an Agribusiness Group of companies to invest $500 million in the MENA region.
• The development of a $1 billion investment plan for a group of Gulf Investment Banks.
• The initiation of a functional genomics joint venture between a US technology provider and a major European Life Science Group with an initial investment of $20 million.
• The development of a medium term business strategy and management organization structure for a major US seed group.
• The provision of advice to a European Multinational on the divestment of a seed subsidiary.
• Conducted a strategic evaluation of the current developments in human, plant and microorganisms genomics (high-throughput sequencing, EST banks, bioinformatics and micro-arrays) for a major food company.
• Assisted a leading European agricultural chemical company in developing its strategic approach to the consolidation of the global crop protection and seed industries.
• Assisted in the evaluation of the potential impact of specific plant output trait developments on a global feed ingredient business.
• Provided Business Development support for Ag-Bio technology and crop traits to several technology providers.
• Conducted an analysis of the U.S. irrigation equipment market and develop a market entry plan.
• Evaluated the U.S. market for Biotechnology based functional food trait and advised on technology license.
• Provided Global Business Development for an animal technology focused on the dairy industry.
• Advised on the restructuring of an ornamental plant based US subsidiary of an International Corporation.
Contact us in Chicago, Illinois, to inquire about our top-rate senior management advisement for the agriculture industry.